[git pull] vfs.git bits and pieces

From: Al Viro
Date: Wed Nov 20 2013 - 12:42:20 EST

[Apologies for delay; I'd spent the last day hunting down something that
turned out to be a VM leak completely unrelated to this stuff - it's
present in mainline, for starters. Unreliable reproducers make for fun
bisects ;-/ Anyway, by now I'm absolutely sure that this is a VM bug and
not something I had somehow managed to break, so...]

Assorted bits that got missed in the first pull request + fixes for
a couple of coredump regressions. Please, pull from the usual place -
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs.git for-linus

Shortlog:
Al Viro (7):
dump_align(): fix the dumb braino
dump_emit(): use __kernel_write(), not vfs_write()
gfs2: endianness misannotations
consolidate simple ->d_delete() instances
take read_seqbegin_or_lock() and friends to seqlock.h
dcache.c: get rid of pointless macros
fold try_to_ascend() into the sole remaining caller

Diffstat:
arch/ia64/kernel/perfmon.c | 8 +----
fs/9p/vfs_dentry.c | 19 +---------
fs/configfs/dir.c | 12 +------
fs/coredump.c | 6 ++--
fs/dcache.c | 84 ++++++++++---------------------------------
fs/efivarfs/super.c | 11 +-----
fs/gfs2/lock_dlm.c | 8 ++--
fs/gfs2/quota.c | 23 +++++-------
fs/gfs2/rgrp.c | 4 +-
fs/hostfs/hostfs_kern.c | 11 +-----
fs/libfs.c | 12 ++++---
fs/proc/generic.c | 18 +---------
fs/proc/namespaces.c | 8 +----
include/linux/fs.h | 2 +
include/linux/seqlock.h | 29 +++++++++++++++
kernel/cgroup.c | 7 +---
net/sunrpc/rpc_pipe.c | 11 +-----