Hadoop Training Hadoop Online Training

From: dbaservice@xxxxxx
Date: Thu Nov 21 2013 - 08:44:53 EST

RS Trainings is the best Hadoop online training provider from Hyderabad,
India. Our Hadoop Online Training faculty is very much experianced and
dedicated. Our Hadoop online training faculty is realtime and faculty is
working for MNC's. Our Hadoop Online Training Course content designed as job
oriented and as per the IT industry requirement.

Skypeid: rsonlinehyd

Please contact us India:+91 9052699906, USA :+1 909-666-5386

Email:contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rstrainings.com/hadoop-online-training.html