[ANN] New central Linux backports tree for development

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Mon Dec 02 2013 - 14:26:52 EST

First, thanks *tons* to Hauke for taking over the tree maintenance
while I was shackled. I'm back now though and ready to help
out again, so keep 'em patches 'comin.

It was convenient to switch maintenance between me and Hauke but
it was an *inconvenience* to tell developers about a different repo
switch during development, as such we now have a central repository
which you should use and update your trees *one last time*:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/backports/backports.git

Please use this moving forward, if we ever need to switch who is
maintaining the trees this should hopefully be fully transparent to
development.

Luis