Re: 3.12.0: sda2: WRITE SAME failed. Manually zeroing. with 3w-xxxx driver

From: Martin K. Petersen
Date: Thu Dec 05 2013 - 19:35:54 EST

>>>>> "Justin" == Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Justin> Update: System uptime with the patch is 7+ days under extensive
Justin> load at times and I've had no issues to date. I just checked
Justin> the current linux git repo (3.13-rc2) and found this patch has
Justin> not been included.

James has it queued in scsi/fixes. It'll make it to Linus on the next
pull and it has been tagged for inclusion in stable.

--
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering