Your Email Abuse Report

From: GoDaddy
Date: Thu Dec 05 2013 - 20:53:57 EST

We received notification of your spam complaint from Domains By Proxy(R) who provides privacy service for BUYERLEADS.INFO. As the registrar for this domain name, GoDaddy will investigate your complaint.

If our investigation shows the domain name to be spamming or violating our Terms of Service, we will take actions to redirect, suspend, or cancel the services involved. This will include the Private Registration Services as well.

Please note that our abilities to immediately stop the problem are greatly influenced by the level of services we provide. As a result, we also recommend you contact the registrar, hosting provider, and/or email service provider if you have not already done so.

For a more detailed explanation of the applicable Anti-Spam policies, including the actions we take to stop spam and network abuse, please visit https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/policy/ShowDoc.aspx?pageid=spam_dbp&isFilter=true and https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?prog_id=GoDaddy&pageid=SPAM_EULA&isc=gdbb397

Again, thank you for helping bring this to our attention. Please be aware that this may be the only response you receive to your complaint.

Regards,
GoDaddy.com(R) Network Abuse Department