Re: OMAPFB: CMA allocation failures

From: Ivajlo Dimitrov
Date: Fri Dec 06 2013 - 03:31:18 EST

On 05.12.2013 13:25, Tomi Valkeinen wrote:
How about the patch below? If I'm not mistaken (and I might) it reserves
separate memory area for omapfb, which is not used by CMA.

If it works, it should be extended to get the parameters via kernel
cmdline, and use that alloc only if the user requests it.

YAY!!! That one seems to fix the issue.

Though I had to revert 7faa92339bbb1e6b9a80983b206642517327eb75 (well, I hacked check_horiz_timing_omap3 to always return 0). Otherwise I have "omapdss DISPC error: horizontal timing too tight" error when try to play anything above 320x240 or so. I'll look at the issue.

Regards,
Ivo