Re: [REGRESSION] rfcomm (userland) broken by commit 29cd718b

From: Alexander Holler
Date: Sun Dec 15 2013 - 12:55:12 EST

Am 15.12.2013 16:08, schrieb Gianluca Anzolin:

The attached patch fixes the regression by releasing the tty_port in the
shutdown method(). This way we can avoid strange games in the dlc callback
where we are constrained by the dlc lock.

Yes, it fixes the problem here too.

If this kind of approach is acceptable I will submit the patch for inclusion in
a separate email.

If you do so, please add a Cc: stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so that at least 3.12 will have a working rfcomm. You might also add a Reported-by: and/or Tested-by: <holler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> if that makes someone happy ;)

I've missed this patch previously, because it came late and I was happy with the series of patches you've already had done.

Thanks a lot (for the previous series too).

Regards,

Alexander Holler