Re: question about cpu_active_mask

From: Mark Hounschell
Date: Wed Dec 18 2013 - 07:51:38 EST

On 12/17/2013 11:00 PM, Mike Galbraith wrote:
On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 16:01 -0500, Mark Hounschell wrote:
I hope it is OK to ask a newbie question here. I'm trying to better
understand the boot process. I can't seem to find where in the kernel
sources the cpu_active_mask (defined in include/linux/cpumask.h) gets
populated. I can see that it does get populated as it brings cpus online
but it is not obvious to me where. I'm using a 32 bit 3.4.x flavor kernel.

Try git grep set_cpu_active.

Got it. Thanks for that.

Regards
Mark