[PATCH v3 0/6] fat: additions to support fat_fallocate
From: Namjae Jeon
Date: Wed Dec 25 2013 - 01:31:22 EST
From: Namjae Jeon <namjae.jeon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
This patch set provides support for doing fallocate operation
on FAT filesystem.
After series of review for the the feature
The complete functionality is broken down into smaller subsets.
- fix i_disksize and mmu_private comments(uninit/initialized)
- remove unneeded condition in fat_bmap.
- use mmu_private instead of fclus in fat_fallocate.
- make function mark buffer new for block in fallocated region.
- use flags for bmap.
- use mmu_private instead of i_size in direct_IO.
- use flags and remove i_mutex in bmap.
- update vfat documentation.
- remove a stary unlock(from Dan Carpenter)
- check ->mmu_private and ->i_disksize to truncate uninitialized data.
Namjae Jeon (6):
fat: add i_disksize to represent uninitialized size
fat: add fat_fallocate operation
fat: zero out seek range on _fat_get_block
fat: fallback to buffered write in case of fallocatded region on direct IO
fat: permit to return phy block number by fibmap in fallocated region
fat: update the limitation for fat fallocate
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/