[PATCH 0/4] beeceem: Several checkpatch cleanups in InterfaceTx.c
From: Ralph Mueck
Date: Mon Dec 30 2013 - 06:46:08 EST
This patch series fixes some checkpatch issues in InterfaceTx.c which is part of the beeceem driver.
The following errors/warnings have been fixed:
- prohibited spaces before a (semi)colon
- missing space before a variable assignment
- missing spaces between function arguments
- missing spaces before opening parentheses of if-conditionals
- unwanted opening braces of if-conditionals in an extra line
- spaces at the beginning of a line instead of tabs
- C99-style comments
However, over-80-chars warnings still remain.
This series applies no functional changes to the code whatsoever.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/