What's up

From: Riojas Martinez
Date: Mon Dec 30 2013 - 15:27:48 EST

Hi,

I am Ms.Riojas,US citizen in Afghanistan ,it's my great pleasure to come across your contact today.If you wouldn't mind, can we chat? On face book/ Skype or yahoo messenger for an important discussion that will project good image to our future. As we are ready to go home in few months time.As an American soldier in Afghanistan I need a business partner to join me to reestablish myself into normal business life. Can I discuss this issue with you on you reply.?

Best wishes,
Riojas.