Re: [ARM] Fix kernel compile error: drivers/crypto/ixp4xx_crypto.c.

From: Gerhard Sittig
Date: Wed Jan 01 2014 - 07:18:33 EST

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 18:14 +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:

> Please get rid of your Mail-Followup-To: header:

> It causes all recipients following the thread to be moved into the To:
> header when someone replies to one of your messages, which is deemed to
> be anti-social. You can kill this header by adding:
>
> set followup_to=no
>
> to your .muttrc file.

Thank you for telling me, I was not aware. Had no MFT related
setting in my config, learned from the manual that $followup_to
defaults to yes, have turned it off now. Other mutt users may
want to check as well. Happy new year! :)

virtually yours
Gerhard Sittig
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr. 5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany