linux-next: manual merge of the imx-mxs tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Jan 05 2014 - 18:42:51 EST

Hi Shawn,

Today's linux-next merge of the imx-mxs tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-apf51.dts between commit 8f568b496dd9 ("ARM: imx:
Explicitly pass the active level of the PHY reset") from the arm-soc tree
and commit 756c8d5762c2 ("ARM: dts: i.MX51 boards: Switch to use standard
GPIO flags definitions") from the imx-mxs tree.

I fixed it up (again, I arbitrarily chose to go with the latter) and can
carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>