[LSF/MM TOPIC] [ATTEND] persistent memory progress, management ofstorage & file systems

From: Ric Wheeler
Date: Mon Jan 06 2014 - 17:27:33 EST

I would like to attend this year and continue to talk about the work on enabling the new class of persistent memory devices. Specifically, very interested in talking about both using a block driver under our existing stack and also progress at the file system layer (adding xip/mmap tweaks to existing file systems and looking at new file systems).

We also have a lot of work left to do on unifying management, it would be good to resync on that.

Regards,

Ric