Re: Gnu - Linux - Lignux, libre speech, and nerds drinking beer.

From: Ove Karlsen
Date: Tue Jan 07 2014 - 10:06:19 EST

Are you aware of how completely incoherent that topic is?

You talk about "free speech", yet work to oppress that exact thing. You are not "free hackers". You are a bunch of blind idiots, worshipping a phallos.

I think things should be extremely clear, and my website contains research on the highest level. I do doubt thought, that people who live among phallic objects, and incoherent pseudoreligion will understand much of it though.

But that just shows that Linux is just another Microsoft or Apple, and all have people involved who did LSD. Magic faggot fantasyworlds, is what they want. And now Bill Gates is working with manour. For some reason LSD users seem attracked rather to things like this, but incoherently yammer about things of their youth I guess.