RE: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with thechar-misc tree

From: Winkler, Tomas
Date: Wed Jan 15 2014 - 17:38:12 EST

I think the issue was fixed and also then number of consecutive resets were limited to 3 so you should
not see this issue anymore in the next release, your patch just conflicted with these fixes.
Still need to provide a simpler fix for the stable kernel.

Thanks
Tomas
¢éì®&Þ~º&¶¬–+-±éÝ¥Šw®žË±Êâmébžìdz¹Þ)í…æèw*jg¬±¨¶‰šŽŠÝj/êäz¹ÞŠà2ŠÞ¨è­Ú&¢)ß«a¶Úþø®G«éh®æj:+v‰¨Šwè†Ù>Wš±êÞiÛaxPjØm¶Ÿÿà -»+ƒùdš_