I need your trust reply.

From: Zakan M
Date: Thu Jan 16 2014 - 08:28:21 EST

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you to assist me in a transaction of 6,200,000.00 U.S dollars to be transferred out from my bank. This transaction is confidential and 100% genuine, so we MUST remain fiducially in all our dealings since i cannot complete the transaction alone without the help of a foreigner. Therefore, I am contacting you in this business for the benefit of both of us and kindly reply me on this E-Mail ID zak001m@xxxxxxxxx for confidential reasons.

Upon achieving this goal you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum and 70% will be mine. So kindly indicate your full interest on assurance of trust to enable me give you full details and how this transaction will be executed. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Mr. Zakan .M.