Re: bio_integrity_verify() bug causing READ verify to be silently skipped

From: Martin K. Petersen
Date: Fri Jan 17 2014 - 16:59:35 EST

>> That breaks partial completion, though. I'll take a look at Kent's
>> changes...

nab> Ping..? Any updates on a proper bugfix for this..?

I did put your patch in my queue and have been working on a fix for the
partial completion case. The latter requires a bit of massaging that
interferes with other pending changes.

Given that your patch does address a valid issue I'm OK with Jens
putting it in as is. I'll build upon it for my changes.

--
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering