Re: Internal error: Oops: 17 [#1] ARM

From: John Tobias
Date: Wed Jan 22 2014 - 22:25:48 EST

Hi Fabio,

Attached are the two patch files that I applied in the 3.13 released
so that the kernel will detect my eMMC in DDR50.
(let me correct my previous email, I was mentioning SDR50 but it
should be DDR50).
eMMC info:

clock: 52000000 Hz
actual clock: 49500000 Hz
vdd: 21 (3.3 ~ 3.4 V)
bus mode: 2 (push-pull)
chip select: 0 (don't care)
power mode: 2 (on)
bus width: 3 (8 bits)
timing spec: 1 (mmc high-speed)
signal voltage: 0 (3.30 V)

I reboot my device often and it shows during the reboot.

Regards,

john