Re: fanotify use after free.

From: Jan Kara
Date: Thu Jan 23 2014 - 18:55:59 EST

On Thu 23-01-14 16:07:45, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> > > I reported the same slab corruption yesterday as well here:
> > >
> > > https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/1/22/173
> > >
> > > With the patch applied, I am still seeing the slab corruption, preceeded
> > > by GPF (which is not there without the patch) in
> > > lockref_put_or_lock(&dentry->d_lockref) in dput():
> > Hmm, OK. Can you please send me your .config? I'll try to reproduce this
> > myself.
>
> Attached.
>
> The userspace is systemd-based.
Strange. I've installed systemd system (openSUSE 13.1) and it boots with
the latest Linus' kernel just fine (and I have at least FANOTIFY and
SLAB debugging set the same way as you). But it was only a KVM guest. I'll
try tomorrow with a physical machine I guess.

Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>
SUSE Labs, CR