Re: [RFC 00/10] xhci: re-work command queue management

From: Sarah Sharp
Date: Mon Jan 27 2014 - 18:58:54 EST

Hi Keith,

You've told me in the past that you've run into an issue where you can
hang the xHCI driver when one of your TeleMetrum boards refuses to
respond to a Set Address command.

Can you test the following patchset, and see if it fixes your problem?
I've applied the patchset against 3.13 here:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git/log/?h=for-usb-next-command-queue

Thanks,
Sarah Sharp