Re: NFS client broken in Linus' tip

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Thu Jan 30 2014 - 10:38:30 EST

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 06:32:08AM -0800, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 02:27:52PM +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> > Yes and no. I still end up with an empty /etc/mtab, but the file now
> > exists. However, I can create and echo data into /etc/mtab, but it seems
> > that can't happen at boot time.
>
> Odd. Can you disable CONFIG_NFSD_V3_ACL for now to isolate the issue?

Unfortunately, that results in some problem at boot time, which
ultimately ends up with the other three CPUs being stopped, and
hence the original reason scrolls off the screen before it can be
read... even at 1920p.

--
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line: 5.8Mbps down 500kbps up. Estimation
in database were 13.1 to 19Mbit for a good line, about 7.5+ for a bad.