[GIT PULL] parisc updates for v3.14

From: Helge Deller
Date: Sat Feb 01 2014 - 15:24:03 EST

Hi Linus,

please pull the latest updates for the parisc architecture from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/deller/parisc-linux.git parisc-for-3.14

The three major changes in this patchset is a implementation for flexible
userspace memory maps, cache-flushing fixes (again), and a long-discussed ABI
change to make EWOULDBLOCK the same value as EAGAIN.

parisc has been the only platform where we had EWOULDBLOCK != EAGAIN to keep
HP-UX compatibility. Since we will probably never implement full HP-UX
support, we prefer to drop this compatibility to make it easier for us with
Linux userspace programs which mostly never checked for both values. We don't
expect major fall-outs because of this change, and if we face some, we will
simply rebuild the necessary applications in the debian archives.

The change to fs/exec.c only touches code which affects parisc since it's
inside a #ifdef CONFIG_STACK_GROWSUP section (and parisc is the only platform
where the stack grows upwards).

Thanks,
Helge

Guy Martin (1):
parisc: Make EWOULDBLOCK be equal to EAGAIN on parisc

Helge Deller (5):
parisc/sti_console: prefer Linux fonts over built-in ROM fonts
parisc: fix cache-flushing
parisc: add flexible mmap memory layout support
parisc: wire up sched_setattr and sched_getattr
parisc: convert uapi/asm/stat.h to use native types only

arch/parisc/include/asm/cacheflush.h | 2 -
arch/parisc/include/asm/elf.h | 7 +
arch/parisc/include/asm/page.h | 3 +-
arch/parisc/include/asm/pgtable.h | 1 +
arch/parisc/include/asm/processor.h | 2 +
arch/parisc/include/asm/thread_info.h | 10 ++
arch/parisc/include/uapi/asm/errno.h | 2 +-
arch/parisc/include/uapi/asm/stat.h | 40 +++---
arch/parisc/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h | 4 +-
arch/parisc/kernel/cache.c | 14 ++
arch/parisc/kernel/process.c | 21 ++-
arch/parisc/kernel/sys_parisc.c | 238 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
arch/parisc/kernel/syscall_table.S | 2 +
drivers/video/console/sticore.c | 2 +-
fs/exec.c | 3 +
lib/fonts/Kconfig | 6 +-