Re: rtl8821ae.

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Feb 03 2014 - 15:18:18 EST

On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 11:05:42AM -0600, Larry Finger wrote:
> I am trying to improve the quality of this pile of ****, but I am only one
> person who was a life-long Fortran-coding scientist until I retired 15 years
> ago. Since then, I have been learning C and kernel-style coding practices.
> Certainly there is both a lot to do and a lot to learn.

I greatly appreciate all of the work you have done here, with this
almost impossible task (no specs, random code drops from external
people, limited feedback loop from the company, etc.)

I blame the company for the situation here, not you at all, and its
great that the PCI division is doing much better now. Hopefully the USB
side will come around over time.

thanks,

greg k-h