I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND/// CALL ME

From: Mr. Paul Comparee
Date: Tue Feb 04 2014 - 11:02:12 EST

Dear Friend,

I received encouraging information about you and how trusts worthy you
are. I am delighted with such useful information. I am Foreign
Operations Manager of Banque Internationale du Burkina (BIB/UBA)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I want to transfer US$10.5 Million to your bank account. The fund
Belongs to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in
Iraq War 2006, leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to
Contact you to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60%
for me. This transaction is 100% risk free. Contact me for more
Details.

Thanks,
Mr. Paul Compaoree
Banque Internationale du Burkina (BIB/UBA) ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Tel:+226 65 37 29 22.
NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences.