Re: blackfin: Kconfig symbol VIDEO_MT9M114?

From: Paul Bolle
Date: Thu Feb 13 2014 - 04:30:30 EST

Hi Steven,

On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 17:00 +0800, Steven Miao wrote:
> VIDEO_MT9M114 is from patch "Aptina mt9m114 HD digital image sensor
> driver", but unfortunately this patch hasn't been accepted yet.
> https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/16308/
> This Kconfig symbol should be removed until the mt9m114 driver is
> accepted by mainline.

Thanks for looking into this.

It's easy for me to submit a trivial patch to remove the one line
depending on these Kconfig macros. But it seems that line should be
added to the queue for that driver at the same time, otherwise we risk
losing it. So it's safer if you or the people working on that driver
coordinate that, isn't it?

Paul Bolle