Re: perf_fuzzer compiled for x32 causes reboot

From: Vince Weaver
Date: Tue Feb 25 2014 - 10:31:38 EST

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014, Steven Rostedt wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 06:34:55 -0800
> "H. Peter Anvin" <hpa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > #2 is what I really don't understand.
> >
> > I worry something else is going on there
>
> Yeah, me too.

OK, well I'll work on isolating that next, I was hoping the segfault issue
was related. It's a lot harder getting traces out of a machine that
insta-reboots so fast that it can't even finish printing the oops message.

I need my testing machine for some unrelated experiments so I might not
get a chance to work on this further for a day or two.

Vince