TI wlxx driver, #define collision for 'QURIKS'

From: nat ersoz
Date: Thu Mar 13 2014 - 14:18:03 EST

Greetings Linux Wifi developers, TI wlxxx specifically.

I noticed a symbol definitions 'collision' in the TI wl12xx device
driver source code.
My working kernel is 3.13.0-rc3, but this is true for 3.14.rc3 as well
as the wireless-next branch.
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next.git/

These quirks and conditions may (likely it seems) conflict:

File: linux/include/wl12xx.h:
#define WL12XX_PLATFORM_QUIRK_EDGE_IRQ BIT(0)

File: drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/wlcore.h
#define WLCORE_QUIRK_END_OF_TRANSACTION BIT(0)

I think this might be a problem in several scenarios. Thoughts?
Please CC me in replies. I am not subscribed to LKML.
If I'm wasting time or completely off base, please merely reply as
such and I will slink away.

Thanks,

Nat Ersoz
natersoz@xxxxxxxxx