Re: [REGRESSION 3.14-rc6] Samsung N150 lid does not "open" after suspend to RAM.

From: Stefan Biereigel
Date: Tue Mar 25 2014 - 12:38:58 EST

Hello Kieran,

thanks for the input. I use /proc/acpi/button/lid/LID0/state as an
indicator - whenever I resume from sleep on a bad kernel, state is
"closed" afterwards, until i close and re-open the lid.

I will build a kernel with dynamic debug enabled and grab the output if
it is of any help. Until then - my DSDT is uploaded here:
http://filebin.ca/1GkDaYm5U1lp/dsdt-samsung-n150

Stefan