Re: mm: BUG: Bad page state in process ksmd

From: Sasha Levin
Date: Thu Mar 27 2014 - 11:31:46 EST

On 03/27/2014 11:21 AM, Hugh Dickins wrote:
I've thought about this some, and slept on it, but don't yet see
how it comes about. I'll have to come back to it later.

Was it a one-off, or do you find it fairly easy to reproduce?

If the latter, it would be interesting to know if it comes from
recent changes or not. mm/mlock.c does appear to have been under
continuous revision for several releases (but barely changed in next).

I can't say it's easy to reproduce but it did happen 5-6 times at this point.

As far as I can tell there were no big changes in trinity for the last week
or so while we were in lsf/mm, and this issue being reproducible makes me
believe it has something to do with recent changes to mm code.

Thanks,
Sasha