[RFC] blk-mq: support for shared tags

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Mon Mar 31 2014 - 10:45:26 EST

This series adds support for sharing tags (and thus requests) between
multiple request_queues. We'll need this for SCSI, and I think Martin
also wants something similar for nvme.

Besides the mess with request contructors/destructors the major RFC here
is how the blk_mq_alloc_shared_tags API should look like. For now I've
been lazy and reused struct blk_mq_reg, but that feels a bit cumbersome.
Either a separate blk_mq_tags_reg or just passing the few arguments directly
would work fine for me.