arm64/cqufreq Kconfig error with v3.14-3893-gc12e69c6aaf7

From: Josh Boyer
Date: Tue Apr 01 2014 - 21:26:02 EST

Hi All,

When running make listnewconfig/oldconfig on the config below with
Linus' latest tree, I keep seeing this error message spit out:

drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig:57:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig:65:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig:74:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig:83:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig:95:warning: choice value used outside its choice group

At the moment I'm only seeing this on arm64 but I have no idea why.
Does anyone else?

josh