Re: Bug(s) with netconsole (using mv643xx_eth on Kirkwood)

From: Alexander Holler
Date: Thu Apr 03 2014 - 14:23:51 EST

Am 03.04.2014 20:21, schrieb Sebastian Hesselbarth:
On 04/03/2014 07:58 PM, Alexander Holler wrote:
[...]
I already knew about problems with netconsole and mv643xx_eth since
4 years, but didn't care a lot because everything else worked flawless,
I even had forgotten that I've enabled netconsole. (But the bugs I've
experienced 4 years ago, seeing no msgs remotely from netconsole seem to
have disappeared).

Alexander,

you need to be more specific. You cannot just say "problems" and "bugs".

I can. Full stop. Thanks.