clovertrail (z2760) defconfig?

From: David Lanzendörfer
Date: Mon Apr 14 2014 - 04:19:54 EST

hi
i'm unsuccessfully trying to boot a linux kernel on an intel atom z2760 right
now but somehow the boot up process appears to be crashing the cpu right at
the beginning of the load process.
not even the uefi early_printk's appear to be reached, so it must be the
setup.S or something like this.
since there are already a lot of patches for this platform in linux-next
i assume the problem is somewhere on my end.
could someone please send me his kernel configuration with which he got
the bzImage booting on this device, so that I can verify, that it isn't an
UEFI bug? (Also I'd like to package a kernel rpm for merproject)

regards
--
David Lanzendörfer
OpenSourceSupport GmbH