[GIT PULL] parisc updates for v3.15

From: Helge Deller
Date: Thu Apr 17 2014 - 15:08:00 EST

Hi Linus,

please pull the latest parisc architecture fixes from:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/deller/parisc-linux.git parisc-3.15

There are two major changes in this patchset:
The major fix is that the epoll_pwait() syscall for 32bit userspace was not
using the compat wrapper on a 64bit kernel.
Secondly we changed the value of SHMLBA from 4MB to PAGE_SIZE to reflect
that we can actually mmap to any multiple of PAGE_SIZE. The only thing
which needs care is that shared mmaps need to be mapped at the same
offset inside the 4MB cache window.

Thanks,
Helge

Christoph Lameter (1):
parisc: Replace __get_cpu_var uses for address calculation

Helge Deller (2):
parisc: change value of SHMLBA from 0x00400000 to PAGE_SIZE
parisc: fix epoll_pwait syscall on compat kernel

arch/parisc/include/asm/shmparam.h | 5 ++---
arch/parisc/kernel/cache.c | 3 ++-
arch/parisc/kernel/sys_parisc.c | 14 +++++++-------
arch/parisc/kernel/syscall_table.S | 2 +-
arch/parisc/lib/memcpy.c | 2 +-
arch/parisc/mm/fault.c | 2 +-