Re: Patchset for kernel 3.10 (fixing lockup in printk)

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue Apr 29 2014 - 08:02:55 EST

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 01:42:13PM +0200, Alexander Naumann wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
> attached to this mail you will find a couple of patches fixing one bug I
> have with kernel 3.10 (all subreleases).
> These patches have been developed originally by Jan Kara (jack@xxxxxxx,
> I guess you
> know him better than I do) for kernel 3.13 and can be found here:
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/3/25/343
> I just have backported them to kernel 3.10.

Patches have to be accepted into Linus's kernel tree before I can accept
them into any stable kernel release. Please see the kernel file,
Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt for the details on how this all
works.

Once the patches get merged, please let us know what the git commit ids
they are in Linus's tree and I will be glad to queue them up.

thanks,

greg k-h