Re: sched_{set,get}attr() manpage

From: Peter Zijlstra
Date: Mon May 05 2014 - 03:22:03 EST

On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 08:55:28AM +0200, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Looks like a good set of comments from Juri. Could you revise and
> resubmit?

Yeah, I'll try and get it done today, but there's a few icky bugs
waiting for my attention as well, I'll do me bestest :-)

> By the way, I assume you are just writing this page as raw text.
> While I'd prefer to get proper man markup source, I'll add that
> if you if you don't :-/.

Well, learning *roff will likely take me more time than writing this
text + all revisions so far :/ But yeah, I appreciate the grief.

Is there a TeX variant one could use to generate the *roff muck? While
my TeX isn't entirely fresh its at least something I've done lots of.

> But, in that case, I need to know the
> copyright and license you want to use. Please see
> https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/licenses.html

GPLv2 + DOC (not v2+) sounds good.