Re: [RFC 13/47] mtd: nand: stm_nand_bch: provide Device Tree support

From: Lee Jones
Date: Fri May 09 2014 - 06:39:00 EST

> >Ah, I see. I will fixup, thanks for the explanation.
> >

> Please wait, I'll review your [v2] series also, then you can further
> send all fixes together. I'm bit caught in other commitments for 3.16,
> so hopefully I'll be able to review your patches by next week.

I have already fixed up, but I won't resubmit until you have
reviewed.

FYI: I have made some changes since v2 including moving over to the
recently submitted core timing structure submitted by Boris Brezillon
and removal bitflip_threshold as an internal variable.

--
Lee Jones
Linaro STMicroelectronics Landing Team Lead