Attention!!!

From: Mr. Jerry Mark
Date: Fri May 09 2014 - 18:42:36 EST

Attn: Dear, Your western union payment is now ready for you to start
picking it up through this custody and the total fund is 2.5 Million Usd
which was deposited in this custody Three days ago and we decided to
contact you on your email address, the maximum amount you will be
receiving per day is $5,000 Usd till your total fund is transferred to
you. and also want to use this opportunity to inform you about the new
system our government gave to us about transferring fund due to fraudulent
email's used with our name, every customer will be renewing his or her
payment file to avoid some errors. Most important now you have to
re-confirm your current receiver's information to him such as
1) Receiver's Name..........
2) Nationality...........
3) Address..........
5) Phone Number...........