nenita

From: nenita villaran
Date: Tue May 13 2014 - 10:55:19 EST

Good day
how are you am villaran nenita a filipino am suffering from cancerous
ailment after the death of my husband.now am in

hospital the doctor said i will not be alive till 6 mounths so i have
decided to donate this money to you as i have no

child and nobody to be by my side.the money was deposited with a
security and finance firm abroad now i have decided

to make the donation to you.the amount is $1.5million.i will need you
to send me your details such as your direct

phone and address and your identity.

church and orphange home
Remain bless
Lady nenita