Re: [Patch V2 6/9] I2C: Add smbus word/block process call helper function

From: Lan Tianyu
Date: Mon May 19 2014 - 05:23:17 EST

On 05/18/2014 01:17 AM, Wolfram Sang wrote:

BTW what were your test scenarios for these functions and smbus quick?

From ACPI spec, Read/Write quick and Word/Block process call
protocol will be used by Bios ACPI code. But so far, I don't find
such machines. So these functions has not been tested.

Uh oh, I have some trouble adding untested code. Can't we add until we
have a user to verify it?

Ok. I will remove these patches from this patchset since currently there are no users.

BTW I have to review the other patches later, so please wait before
resending the series.