From Brian, Libya

From: Brian Shields
Date: Thu May 22 2014 - 02:52:40 EST

I apologize for using this medium to reach out to you however, I am compelled by the urgency of my situation to contact you. I am a US Army Officer currently on mission in Libya.
I would need your assistance to invest the sum of US$ 2.5M for me in your region. If you can offer me some guidelines and serve as my proxy investor in investing the funds, I will surely compensate you adequately. Kindly provide me with your direct phone number in your response to my private email so that we can discuss more in details. My private email is: shieldsb55@xxxxxxxxx
Best regards
Brian Shields.