Recruitment in progress

From: Dong Zhai
Date: Thu May 22 2014 - 05:46:51 EST

Greetings,

I am Dong Zhai, Deputy General Manager at Qinghai Huading Industrial Co., Ltd. China. I can tell you have a good reputation and I would like to make a proposal to you. We are in need of a Reputable Company/Individual in Canada and in the United State of America that can act as our Company Sales/Collection Representative (Intermediary between Qinghai Huading Industrial Co., Ltd and its clients in Canada and in the United State of America region). If interested, kindly indicate your interest by sending us an email on: dong.zhai1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Note: The job will only take few minutes of your time daily. You can Earn Extra income while doing your normal Job/Business

Dong Zhai
Qinghai Huading
Industrial Co., Ltd