Re: [ANNOUNCE] scsi patch queue tree

From: Sujit Reddy Thumma
Date: Wed May 28 2014 - 12:01:27 EST

On 5/28/2014 4:24 PM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
I've pushed the following changes to the drivers-for-3.16 tree. I've
there's anyting matching the rules that I did forget please resend
and/or ping me.

Benoit Taine (2):
qla4xxx: Use kmemdup instead of kmalloc + memcpy
qla2xxx: Use kmemdup instead of kmalloc + memcpy

Dan Carpenter (1):
qla2xxx: fix incorrect debug printk

Dolev Raviv (4):
scsi: ufs: query descriptor API
scsi: ufs: device query status and size check
scsi: ufs: Logical Unit (LU) command queue depth
scsi: ufs: Fix queue depth handling for best effort cases

The above 4 patches are just posted to mailing lists with no
review/ack's yet. I believe it still went in because the sender has
modified the author name to himself and signed-off by is present by the
original author which worked as a positive review for your rules. I
have asked the sender to check why the original author name is changed.
Meanwhile, I believe these patches should get some more time for review.

--
Regards,
Sujit