Venture

From: mr . Beno . bukpd1
Date: Thu May 29 2014 - 09:39:19 EST

For Your Attention:

My name is Mr. Beno and I am contacting you from Liberia for a joint business relationship. I have some funds realized through contract deal and I need your cooperation to invest the funds. The primary stage requires transferring the funds to your account for subsequent investment. I therefore want you to work with me as a partner. On receipt of your response, I will send you more details of the transaction and also full information about myself.

I am waiting for your prompt response. Please forward your reply to benrw7777@xxxxxxxxxxx

Beno