[GIT PULL] uprobes: tmpfs support

From: Oleg Nesterov
Date: Mon Jun 02 2014 - 10:15:10 EST

Ingo, please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/oleg/misc uprobes/core

Based on tip:perf/uprobes

Usually I try to accumulate more changes before I ask to pull, but v3.15
is close and it would be nice to merge the tmpfs fix too. Plus a purely
cosmetic change I promised to do when we discussed the x86 changes.

Oleg Nesterov (3):
uprobes: Shift ->readpage check from __copy_insn() to uprobe_register()
uprobes: Teach copy_insn() to support tmpfs
uprobes/x86: Rename arch_uprobe->def to ->dflt, minor comment updates

arch/x86/include/asm/uprobes.h | 2 +-
arch/x86/kernel/uprobes.c | 37 ++++++++++++++++++-------------------
kernel/events/uprobes.c | 17 +++++++++++------