Re: Unionmount and overlayfs testsuite

From: Miklos Szeredi
Date: Tue Jun 03 2014 - 05:42:37 EST

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> [...]
>>>
>>> Do you know for which operation?

This still looks like the same annotation problem in
generic_file_splice_write() I already sent a patch for.

Fix now pushed to overlayfs.v22/overlayfs.current.

Also added ops to shmem to support the cases where RENAME_EXCHANGE and
RENAME_WHITEOUT are needed. Not sure if the testsuite goes into these
at all, but anyway.

If I remove the assert_early_copy_up calls from impermissible.test
(which seem to be bogus), then the suite passes for overlayfs without
lockdep problems for me.

Thanks,
Miklos