[RFC Patch 0/3] Deal with CE4100 and NR_IRQS_LEGACY

From: Jiang Liu
Date: Thu Jun 05 2014 - 03:02:44 EST

Based on the review comments, I have worked some patches to deal with
CE4100 and NR_IRQS_LEGACY. Instead of sending out a big patchset,
I just send these three patches for RFC to save the review efforts.
They will be merge into the big patchset once we reach some agreement.

Jiang Liu (3):
ce4100, irq: make CE4100 depend on CONFIG_X86_IOAPIC
ce4100, irq: do not set legacy_pic to null_legacy_pic
x86, irq: count legacy IRQs by legacy_pic->nr_legacy_irqs instead of
NR_IRQS_LEGACY

arch/x86/Kconfig | 1 +
arch/x86/include/asm/i8259.h | 2 ++
arch/x86/kernel/acpi/boot.c | 13 +++++------