Re: Status of Power Supply Subsystem

From: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Date: Sat Jun 14 2014 - 12:59:49 EST

Hello, colleagues,

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 7:53 PM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-06-14 at 17:36 +0200, Sebastian Reichel wrote:
>>
>> I waited a bit to see if maybe Dmitry or David want to give feedback.
>> But I haven't received anything, so I volunteer to take this subsystem
>> over.

I'm sorry, I had too much trouble on my work to be able to think about
community projects. My work load is now getting back to normal,
so I will probably have more time.

> I've never really done much with the subsystem except getting Dmitry set
> up to maintain it. I certainly have no objection if you want to take it
> over and Dmitry isn't objecting.

I'd welcome any help, team or co-maintenance of any kind. What do you
think about patchwork?

BTW, David, I remember several people (including myself) asking for
a separate power-related ML to be set up on the infradead.org. Could you
please set it up? I think it might help all of us.

> If you like, you can send me a SSH public key and I'll give you access
> to the existing git tree on git.infradead.org to take it over.
>
> You can work in coordination with Dmitry if he comes back to life, that
> way.

I'm doing a scan over my patches inbox during next few days (yes, huge
task after so long time). I'll just base it on your kernel. After -rc1 we
can think about something sane.

--
With best wishes
Dmitry