[ 0/9] 2.6.32.63-longterm review

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Sat Jun 14 2014 - 16:44:00 EST

[ sorry for those who receive this series twice, I had an issue with
the first attempt that prevented it from reaches the mailing lists ]

This is the start of the longterm review cycle for the 2.6.32.63 release.
All patches will be posted as a response to this one. If anyone has any
issue with these being applied, please let me know. If anyone is a
maintainer of the proper subsystem, and wants to add a Signed-off-by: line
to the patch, please respond with it.

might be too late. If someone wants a bit more time for a deeper review,
please let me know.

The whole patch series can be found in one patch at :
kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/longterm-review/patch-2.6.32.63-rc1.gz

The shortlog and diffstat are appended below.

Thanks,
Willy

include/linux/ethtool.h | 4 +-
kernel/auditsc.c | 25 +++--